Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blessed

I'm just feeling so blessed today. I've been trying to make the blog better (adding pictures and little marriage and baby tickers) and the more that I look at pictures of my little family and reminice about all the time that we've had together, the more I realize how truely and wonderfully blessed I am to be married to a man who is not only my best friend but is someone that will listen to me, play games with me, tease me, (let me tease him), and stop on the side of the road to pick my favorite flowers to bring home to me!! In addition to all that he truely loves, and respects me. (How lucky am I?) In addition to all that we, together, are so blessed to have such a wonderfully happy, sweet, and beautiful daughter!!! She can always make me smile.

It's so easy sometimes for me to get caught up in life and responsibilities (not that they aren't important) but sometimes (a lot of the time) I forget to stop, enjoy the sunflowers and count my blessings. I have so many of them. I could sit here and list them but I think your time would be better spent to take a minute and think about some of yours (rather than read about mine) I'm sure a lot of them will be the same anyway!

Have a happy, happy day!!

2 comments:

The Hughes' said...

You have no idea how much I needed to read this today! You are such a great example to me and I am so glad we are so close! I don't know what I would do without your friendship! Thank you and love you!

The Hughes' said...

Oh, ps your blog looks great!