Saturday, February 26, 2011

What being a mom means

This will be short, I just have to share a very low point in my day with all of you.. I have been sitting here (very productivly of course) catching up on friend's and family's blogs all morning. So after putting Dani down for her morning nap, I returned to my seat and continued reading. I soon came to the realization (and by soon I of course mean 20-30 minutes later) that Dani's Curious Buddies DVD has been playing the background the whole time.
Of course the reason must be that all of your blogs were just THAT intriguing that I blocked out all of the rest of the world around me. Yeah, we'll go with that story, much much better than the truth that the music in the DVD was actually calming and a little relaxing... (Which is why once I realized it I still didn't change it, I decided to tell you all the tale while still listening to it. It's probably only played though about 4 times already today).
Yes, option 1 is much much better. :)