Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dani's 2nd Birthday

Happy Happy birthday to our sweet Little Miss! Who can believe you've been in our lives for 2 years now! I can't believe all that you've learned how to do and what a big help you are to Mommy and Daddy!! You are so obedient and kind. We are so happy to have your special spirit in our home and we hope you always know how much we love you!

She got a few things, shoes, books, outfits from Grandma and Grandpa Todd and Laub. Aunt Lauren and Uncle Ben sent her a book. She went through everything so fast it was hard to get pictures of it all. At the end though, Daddy went out of the room and came back with this -
She had played with her cousin Jaycee's a couple weeks earlier when we were up visiting and we were so excited to see how much she enjoyed it because we already had it in the closet. ;-) When Travis wheeled it out she squealed and ran right over and hopped on. It was so cute! She knows that she should be able to peddle it and gets frustrated when her feet are where they are supposed to be and she can't make it work. I think the carpet is too thick in our front room but it is too cold still for us to take it outside. She does walk around on it or give her teddy bear rides. ;-) Which is really, really cute. Hopefully when Spring finally shows up she'll get some good practice outside. :-)
Eh, I don't know, maybe we should have gotten her something else... ;-) What do you think?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I didn't know she got a tric! lucky girl! Reagan has been begging for one for a year!

BreeAnna said...

We got it at Wal-mart after Christmas so it was on sale. I think they're normally between $40-50..