For Mother's Day Travis and I were invited by Mandy to go with her and Travis' parents to go to dinner and then to see The Avengers. Sara volunteered to watch Dani so that we could. It was a lot of fun. Travis' brother, Milt, and his wife, Roni, were there as well. It was the last date that Travis and I got before Charleene was born and the first time we had gone to a movie since we were married! It was REALLY good to get out!
We had a lot of visitors after Charleene was born. It was a lot of fun to see so much family and have good company around.
Sara took Dani to the pool with her kids. It was the first time that Dani had gone swimming in a big pool. Sara has been really good with helping her learn how to handle herself with so much water all around her. She has a great time! I'm excited to be able to go with her hopefully very soon!
May was also the first month that Dani started sleeping in her "big girl bed" and her new room. She loved it from day one! She hasn't fallen out, been too scared to sleep in there by herself. She always wants to play in her room and on her bed. I can't believe how big she is getting! She has started putting together small sentences and is so full of energy. She's a busy, busy bee learning all that she can. Just the other day we went through her numbers (1-10 - all scrambled up) and she knew all of them by sight except for 8! She had trouble with 6 but all the others she knew.
We are so so blessed to have two adorable little ones in our little family. I can't wait to see how they change as they continue to grow! : )
1 comment:
I love that picture of Dani in her bed! She cute! I'm so glad that you had such a helper in Sara!
Post a Comment