Monday, July 2, 2012

Charleene's Baby Blessing

Charleene's baby blessing was July 1, 2012. We had a great turn out and felt very loved to have so many of our family and friends come out to support and celebrate with us. She was beautiful all in white, just a precious little angel. Travis gave her a wonderful blessing and we are very grateful for the knowledge that we have that this life is not all that there is, that we continue on after. How wonderful it is to have that peace in our lives as we all strive together to return home to our Heavenly Father. 
This is a four generation picture of Charleene, her dad, grandpa and great grandma.
This is Charleene and her second cousin Kaydee. (Kaydee's mom, Jacque, is Travis's cousin.) These two girls are only four days apart. I love that Charleene will have friends when family gets together!
I crocheted her blessing dress and knit the blanket. I hope she enjoys having them when she is older.
Dnai and Charleene with their matching hair bows. We are so blessed to have these two gorgeous little girls!!!!
What a wonderful day! Thanks to everyone that came and to those who loved and supported us from afar.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

She sure is beautiful! I wish we could have been there!