Travis' family has him mom's family's family reunion up on Beaver Mountain every year. This year they came across a great opportunity to have everyone came out in Panguitch and see a lot of things that their ancestors were responsible for in that area and so they moved the reunion to August out there. {More to come on that when it happens.} But that meant no Beaver Mountain camp out this year. : ( Since we live so close some of us decided to go up anyway and just camp. Travis and I only went up for a day because last year we couldn't keep Dani warm enough at night and she wouldn't sleep with us and it was basically just a disaster. We didn't want to deal with that again till the kids were a little older so we didn't camp. We did enjoy the time we were there though.
Basically all of these pictures are of Dani. I probably wouldn't have gotten a single shot taken if I hadn't given my camera to Samantha. She can get Dani to make all kinds of fun faces that she won't make for me anymore.
It was a good day. We played some games, the kids watched a movie when it started to rain, 4 wheeler rides, ice cream - not really a bad situation if you know what I mean! ; )
Sam and Dani. I love Sam's face! : )
Derrick and Scott were giving some of the younger kids rides in Roni's jogging stroller. I don't know who was in there in this picture but everyone loved it - except for Dani. Haha
It was a fun day. I'm glad we decided to go even if the reunion wasn't there this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment