Friday, February 25, 2011

New Year


SHE'S ONE!!!!!
Well we've had a lot happen in the last few months, Christmas, New Year's, Dani's first birthday. We've been running around like usual - Salt Lake, St. George - trying to visit family when we can. Mostly I just wanted to update a little, post some pictures and let everyone know that we are still doing well.
This is Dani's new doll, Lizzy. We pretty much don't go anywhere without her. It's the first toy that she essentially picked out. :)

Blowing out her candle.

Yummy!!!! :) Too bad it gave her a rash on her face.. We still are unsure why. The doctor's best explanation is that the skin on her face is just sensitive. She sure enjoyed it though, right up until she couldn't get it all off her hands. She does not like stuff sticking to her hands. Funny girl!

While we're talking about "doing well," I decided this new year that I needed to get back into shape and lose some weight before we try and get pregnant again. I had a couple other friends that were doing the same thing so we've teamed up and we're keeping track of each other. I'm so grateful for the support and motivation. I'm down 5 lbs. I've got a few more to go and then I'll have to maintain it. :) It feels great to fit back into some of my clothes. :)

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Yay! :) Look at you go! I'm so proud of you for keeping your determination! I still can't believe that little cutie is a year old tho.

The Hughes' said...

Yay! Its crazy how busy life gets with just one! How are we ever going to keep up when they outnumber us!

The Bakers said...

How adorable!! Happy birthday Dani. I hope you had a perfect day