These next couple are from Valentine's Day. We had a fun family day together. Dani joined Mommy and Daddy on our date. ;-) She's a good third wheel. She was having so much fun playing in the snow before we left. This is one of the 2 big storms that we got this winter. She didn't really get much opportunity to explore snow this year. She loves it! Every time is snows she gets so excited watching it fall. Just wish more of it would have stuck around so she could play more.
We spent the day running errands and getting things we needed for the house and then went out to dinner at Denny's which has become our tradition. It was a great day! Good to have a family day. :-)
We have a little tradition that we started when we were pregnant with Dani. Whomever is right in guessing the baby's sex gets to pick out the first outfit. Since Dani was the one that was right she got to pick the first outfit for Charleene. She happened to pick a dress that had one in her size too so we got matching ones. I'm going to be one of those crazy moms that makes her girls dress matchy matchy on occasion. ;-)
Jacque and Justin came down for a weekend in February. It is so fun to see the girls together and what is better is we'll both be having girls again! It'll be so fun to watch this next set grow up together too.
I had the camera out taking some pictures of a pattern I was working on and before I could put it way, Dani stopped me and asked me to take a picture of her. Look at that face! How could you refuse? ;-)



1 comment:
I can't wait to see them both in their little outfits!
Post a Comment